Vacancies at tbf
Scaffolding Opportunities – various levels across Suffolk and Essex
For scaffolding job opportunities across various locations, please send a cv and cover letter to Recruitment@tbfcontracting.com.
Alternatively, call Nicola on 01449 724484 for an informal chat.
Office Co-Ordinator – Ipswich
We are seeking to recruit an Office Co-ordinator on a fixed term basis to support operational efficiency by providing professional, administration support.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will need to be a driven and analytical team player with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
Communicating with a number of internal and external clients, you must have a proven record of building and maintaining good working relationships.
You will be responsible for creating written quotes, updating and cross referencing trackers, invoicing works and processing payroll information. The role is the main point of contact in the office and incorporates a variety of administrative tasks and therefore a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, is an essential criteria.
Closing Date: 27 September 2017
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with other staff to co-ordinate clients, ensuring upcoming works are booked in
- Be the central contact for select clients
- Liaise with quantity surveyors regarding account queries
- Respond to emails, correspond with clients
- Create detailed written quotes, assisting the Works Manager and the General Manager when required
- Update quote trackers and work trackers
- Assist with day-to-day enquiries
- Complete general admin duties, including filing and creating job packs
- Follow up on quotes and enquiries
- Assist the contracts manager in new business acquisition though admin support
- Create and manage workflows through use of efficient filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential as appropriate
- Provides information and reports as required
- Processes timesheets and collates payroll information monthly
- Invoicing works throughout the month, meeting accounts deadlines
- Managing petty cash
- Processing purchase invoices in line with accounts deadlines
- Upkeep of aged debtors and chasing overdue payments
- Works with the accounts department as required
- Complies wage analysis sheet for review by the directors
Commercial / Marketing
- Support the team in any commercial / marketing related activities, as advised.
- Provides excellent internal and external customer service.
- Supports the development of employees within the department, including the arrangements and organising of performance related activities (eg appraisals, performance review meetings, etc.).
- Promotes development and learning within the operational unit. Updates training matrix and books courses as required
- Managing staff holiday records
- Supports the management of legal and regulatory compliance, as per UK employment legislation, and in line with Human Resource advice.
- Supports any ad-hoc employee related activities as advised.
- Responsible for administrative duties
- Maintains records per legislative and Company specific guidelines
- Meets company reporting guidelines and deadlines
- Attends meetings, both internally and externally, as required
- Manages personal expenses incurred
- Complies with and actively promotes Company policies, procedures and standards
- Responsible for recording and issuing tool box talks and safety bulletins to employees
Specific Additional Responsibilities
- Undertake all duties as required, in a professional and courteous manner, demonstrating best practice
- Actively promote and partake in team and company activities, by being flexible and willing to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as required
- Keep abreast of industry best practice in areas of expertise and strive to continually improve operations to deliver a superior service
- Actively partake in Continuous Professional Development, as industry and profession dictates, taking ownership of personal training & development
- Ensure inter-department & cross department communication is effective
- Carry out additional and reasonable job related tasks as requested by your manager, in line with the needs of the business
- Administrative experience within an office based environment
- Process orientated, with experience in maintaining and supporting the implementation of new processes
- Experience of confidently and professionally dealing with internal and external customers
- Excellent written and oral command of the English language
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- PC literate including excel, word, power-point and outlook
- Qualified or trained in a business administration related discipline
- Strong numerical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Industry experience
- Full UK Driving Licence