Data Protection Policy
Tbf Contracting is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses the personal data of its workforce, and to meeting its data protection obligations.
This policy sets out the company’s commitment to data protection, and individual rights and obligations in relation to personal data.
This policy applies to the personal data of job applicants, employees, workers, contractors and former employees, referred to as HR-related personal data.
The organisation has appointed the GRC Manager as the person with responsibility for data protection compliance within the company.
“Personal data” is any information that relates to an individual who can be identified from that information. Processing is any use that is made of data, including collecting, storing, amending, disclosing or destroying it.
“Special categories of personal data” means information about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life or sexual orientation and biometric data.
“Criminal records data” means information about an individual’s criminal convictions and offences, and information relating to criminal allegations and proceedings.
Data protection principles
- tbf processes HR-related personal data in accordance with the following data protection principles:
- We process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- We collect personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- We process personal data only where it is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing.
- We keep accurate personal data and takes all reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal data is rectified or deleted without delay.
- We keep personal data only for the period necessary for processing.
- tbf adopts appropriate measures to make sure that personal data is secure, and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- tbf will tell individuals the reasons for processing their personal data, how we use such data and the legal basis for processing within privacy notices.
Our Contact Form
Our contact form collects your name, email address and telephone number so we can communicate with you regarding your enquiry.
By submitting the form, you consent to us storing & using your personal information to get in contact with you regarding your enquiry.
We use ‘personalised ads’ sometimes called ‘remarketing’ or ‘interest-based ads’. These ads use non-personal data to track the activity on our website in relation to our ads on Facebook.
Facebook Pixel (retargeting)
Facebook Pixel helps give us statistics on our Facebook Ads. This information is non-personal user activity (such as conversions) after viewing our ads.
You can manage your preferences for this on the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.